Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley dive into the book of Romans by looking at Romans 1:1-15.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- When do we meet Paul for the first time? Who is this guy?
- Let’s talk a bit about Paul’s pedigree when it comes to Gamaliel. His cultured lineage/history?
- Let’s discuss Paul’s conversion and the doctrine of the union with Christ.
- Is there anything else about Paul’s conversion that is significant?
- How does Paul describe himself in Romans 1:1-15 and what kind of claims is he making at the beginning of the letter?
- What is the emphasis of verses 3 & 4?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Romans 1:1-15, Isaiah 6, Acts 7:54-60, Acts 8:1, Philippians 3:4-6, Acts 9:1-9, John 1:1, 2 Samuel 7, Romans 16
- Family Discipleship Podcast
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Knowing Faith.
- Syncretism: Being in sync with something, or bringing two or more ideas or beliefs together.
- Apostle: Someone who is called to his ministry of proclaiming the gospel by Christ himself.
- Disciple: Learner or student.
Reserve your spot now to attend Southern Seminary Preview Day on October 15. Use the promo code KNOWINGFAITH, and Southern will waive the $25 fee for lodging and meals.
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Support Knowing Faith and Become a Patron: