Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley continue their discussion on the book of Romans by looking at Romans 8:31-39.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- We get another one of those rhetorical questions, “What then shall we say to these things?” (V. 31)
- “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (V. 31)
- The Father has sent the Son, what do you believe he is going to hold back that is more precious than Jesus? (V. 32)
- “Who shall bring any charge against God's elect?” (V. 33)
- “Who is to condemn? “ (V. 34)
- “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?” (V. 35) Where does V. 36 come from?
- How should we treat the phrase, “more than conquerors?” (V. 37)
- How do you feel finishing up this season?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Knowing Faith.
Explore the Southern Seminary degrees designed to equip you to do even more to advance the cause of Christ and His Kingdom: SBTS.EDU/EXPLORE.
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Support Knowing Faith and Become a Patron: