Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley discuss Romans 12:9-21.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Look at all this moralism and legalism right?
- How does this passage echo or align with other similar passages throughout the bible? Where do you see overlap?
- In VV. 9-13 which one of these stands out to you as something of pronounced concern for Christian witness in our day?
- What does it look like for brothers and sisters to have a new family that has been developed because of what Jesus has done for us (V. 10)?
- What is Paul getting at in verse 20?
- What if I don’t “feel” like doing this stuff?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Knowing Faith.
Explore the Southern Seminary degree programs designed to equip you be more effective in full-time ministry or as a lay leader: SBTS.EDU/EXPLORE
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Support Knowing Faith and Become a Patron: