Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley answer questions submitted by listeners!
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Why is baptism and the rules surrounding baptism so tricky?
- What is God’s view on cursing?
- Kyle, how does your Christian faith shape what kind of a wrestling fan you are?
- What is the purpose of speaking in tongues?
- How long after Jesus’s death did priests stop offering sacrifices?
- When’s a time you’ve been unexpectedly encouraged?
- Can you explain ‘limited atonement’ and the thought behind this doctrine?
- In this season, what is a worship song (or artist) that your churches have latched onto or that you have latched onto in your personal worship, and why?
- How can a young adult maintain a strong passion for the word over a lifetime?
- Limited Atonement/Particular Redemption: It is limited in that it does not become efficacious for all people, it is particular that it is applied specifically to the church and not all people. Christ's death is effective to save.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Affiliate links are used where appropriate. We earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Are you ready to take your next step in theological training? Consider Midwestern Seminary and how our For the Church vision can equip you through formal theological education or one of our many free training resources we offer. Learn more about how to get started at www.mbts.edu/knowingfaith
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Our Sister Podcasts:
The Family Discipleship Podcast | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place
Support Training the Church and Become a Patron: