Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley discuss the book of Exodus! In this episode they give an overview of central characters, stories, and themes that appear in the book and why the are important.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Jumping into Exodus: What’s the story so far?
- Is the Exodus event the fundamental event of the people of Israel that distinguishes them?
- Is Exodus a book of the Bible or a chapter of a book that has five chapters?
- Who are the central characters in Exodus?
- What are some of the major events?
- What are some major themes we can see in Exodus and throughout the rest of the Bible?
- What is a specific part of Exodus that has impacted your own life?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Interested in starting seminary? Learn more about what it means to study #ForTheChurch at Midwestern Seminary and apply for free with code KNOWINGFAITH at mbts.edu/apply.
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Our Sister Podcasts:
Knowing Faith | The Family Discipleship Podcast | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
Support Training the Church and Become a Patron: