Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley trace the theme of God showing His power through unique signs in Exodus 4:1-9.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What are some places we see God demonstrate His power through unique signs?
- What’s significant about the serpent and the hand?
- What is happening with Moses journey to Egypt?
- To be born again in the New Testament means to be born of water and blood, does that tie into this?
- What about the God fearing pagan assisting and helping God’s people?
- Why do we as the audience keep getting God saying the same thing?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Exodus 4:1-9, Judges 6, Exodus 5-6
Are you a pastor or love your pastor and the work they do? Enter to win Midwestern Seminary's $10,000 Pastor Appreciation Month giveaway and learn more about there free resources and content they have to encourage and equip your pastor. mbts.edu/pastors
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Our Sister Podcasts:
The Family Discipleship Podcast | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
Support Training the Church and Become a Patron:patreon.com/trainingthechurch