Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley answer listener questions.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- When you say that we’re asking Genesis questions that it’s not asking itself...is that literal? How would I apply that to other books of the Bible? For example, what question is Judges asking? And how would I discern that?
- How would you describe/define the imago dei in light of disability?
- Who’s your favorite person to talk theology with other than each other?
- New ESV translation of Genesis 3:16?
- When was the promise of the land fulfilled in the Abrahamic Covenant? Was it fulfilled during David or Solomon’s reign?
- If God is the one who gives faith, and He wishes that none should perish-why doesn’t He give the gift of faith to everyone?
- When is it ok to leave a church?
- What are some practical tips for starting a theological program for women at your church?
- What did you think about the West Wing reunion?
- Could you explain the doctrine of the sufficiency of scripture?
- What are your favorite hymns?
- Do you think God made another world before this one?
- What is discipleship and how/where does discipleship happen? What does it mean to make disciples?
- Is doubt a sin?
- What advice do you give to someone just starting out as pastor?
- If you could have a table discussion with any 3 theologians, past or present, who would be at your table?
- Middle Knowledge: God possesses knowledge of not just everything that is and everything that isn’t but everything that could be.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Knowing Faith.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Support Knowing Faith and Become a Patron: