Adam Griffin, Cassie Bryant, and Chelsea Griffin are joined by Chris Pappalardo and Clayton Greene to talk about an advent resource for your family, Advent Blocks.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- For those who don’t know you, would you introduce yourself and tell us about you, your family, and your ministry?
- What is an Advent Block and where did the idea come from?
- Can you describe the blocks? Is Advent four weeks or 25 days?
- Can you tell us about the other resources you have besides the blocks?
- What’s unique about Advent that creates resources like this around it?
- You also have a similar resource for Easter?
- Do you follow the church calendar?
- There’s also a thing on your website called the “Graticube” can you tell us about that?
- What are some ways our listeners can be praying for you?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.