On today’s episode of the Journeywomen podcast, I’m chatting with Jasmine Holmes about anger. As you’ll hear, anger is something that I personally wrestle with, and I walked away super encouraged by Jasmine’s transparency and the way in which she pointed me to Jesus.
So you’ll know her a little better, Jasmine Holmes is a wife, mom, and speaker. She and her husband, Phillip, have two sons, and they are members of Redeemer Church in Jackson, Mississippi. Learn more at jasminelholmes.com. You can also follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Being in the Word
Changes that Heal by Henry Cloud
Anger by David Powlison
Good and Angry by David Powlison
CONNECT WITH JASMINE
David in the Psalms
• What does anger look like in your life?
• What do you see as the root of your anger?
• How does the gospel redeem our anger?
• What does the Bible have to say about anger?
• What are you going to do or implement as a result of what you’ve learned this week?
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!