On the fifth episode of the Family Discipleship Podcast the hosts (Adam Griffin, Cassie Bryant, and Chelsea Griffin) answer some common questions for Christian parents.
Questions that we answered in this episode:
- What if my kids will not sit still for family discipleship time?
- What if I’ve never been discipled so I don’t know what it looks like?
- What if my kids are still just babies?
- What if my kids are disinterested or even resistant/defiant teenagers?
- What if my kids are older and we’ve neve done ANY spiritual conversations before?
- What if my spouse is not a Christian OR we don’t see eye to eye on how to lead our family?
- What if I keep losing my temper with my kids, like what if my behavior is a poor example to my kids?
- What if our family is “too busy” for family discipleship?
- What if I’m a parent but I don’t feel super theologically competent?
- What if my kid has special needs?
- What if we have a big family? How do we make time or give focus to every kid?
- What if we want or need a resource to help us get started as a family?
- What resources do you recommend for family discipleship?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
To keep up with the Family Discipleship Podcast, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.
To read more about family discipleship, check out the book Family Discipleship: Leading Your Home Through Time, Moments, and Milestones by Adam Griffin and Matt Chandler.
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a Christian parenting podcast from Training the Church.