Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant discuss what anxiety is and how we can encourage our families to seek God in all circumstances because He cares for us.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What comes to mind when you think of anxiety?
- Where is anxiety a struggle for you as a parent?
- Where do you see anxiety mentioned in the word of God?
- What do you say to a parent who is struggling with anxiety?
- Anxiety: Overestimating a threat and underestimating our ability to handle it.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out ourPatreon.