Kyle Worley and Rebecca McLaughlin are joined by Lisa Fields to discuss if Christians are addressing the right questions and what we need to learn to engage with people who don’t believe.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Are Christians addressing the right questions?
- What made you want to start Jude 3?
- Rebecca, are there differences in the UK vs. US apologetics?
- Does it feel like so much of the “apologetics” discourse is rooted in answering objections that few consciously hold any longer?
- Can you share your own story of how and when you started thinking critically about your faith?
- What have you learned from discourse with people who have walked away from the faith?
- Are these conversations more personal than they have ever been?
- What are the 2-3 questions Christians in America need to start exploring?
- When you are talking with a skeptic, are they speaking for an entire group of people and not just themself?
- Lisa Fields is the founder of the Jude 3 Project, where her primary mission is to help the Black Christian community know what they believe and why they believe. Lisa is an author and speaks regularly at evangelism, apologetic, and biblical literacy events across the country. She has received several honors, including being recognized in Christianity Today for her work as an apologist in the African American community. She is a graduate of the University of North Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Communications and Religious Studies, and Liberty University with a Master of Divinity with a focus in Theology.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | The Family Discipleship Podcast
Confronting Christianity is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.