Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant have a conversation about how we can see, care, and act when others are in need.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- When I say the word compassion, what comes to mind?
- Where is it difficult for you to be compassionate?
- Where do you see compassion in your heart and your families?
- Where do you see compassion mentioned in the word of God?
- How does someone grow in compassion?
- Seeing others hurts and caring enough to do something about it even if its not convenient to me.
- See, care, and act when others are in need.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.