Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant talk about distraction and how we can model attention for our kids in our daily lives.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What is the opposite of distraction?
- Where do you struggle with distraction?
- Is your phone a distraction from being the parent you want to be?
- Is your phone a distraction from being a daughter of God?
- Do you feel resentment towards other when they are distracted by their phones?
- What wisdom does the Lord have for distraction and attention?
- What advice would you give a parent who longs to not be distracted?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.