Rebecca McLaughlin is joined by Andrew Wilson to have a conversation about his book “Remaking the World.”
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Can you tell us what your new book is actually about?
- How might the line, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal” otherwise be known?
- What would you say to someone who understands this originates from Christianity but believes it has evolved past that?
- What would you say to someone who thinks Christianity is taking a step backward in enlightenment?
- What does it mean that the West is post-Christian? What is currently happening in London?
- What would you say gives you the most hope and encouragement in terms of the gospel spreading?
- How would you encourage someone who is exploring Christianity?
- What was it for you that made Jesus beautiful?
Andrew is Teaching Pastor at King’s Church London, and has degrees in history and theology from Cambridge (MA) and King’s College London (PhD). He’s the author of several books, including Remaking the World, Incomparable, God of All Things, and Echoes of Exodus. You can follow him on Twitter. Andrew is married to Rachel and they have three children: Zeke, Anna and Samuel.
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | The Family Discipleship Podcast | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
Confronting Christianity is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.