This week Sissy and David's guest is Michael Thompson, PhD, who has worked with thousands of kids in more than 700 schools around the world and is the author of multiple best-selling books. They discuss how parents can help kids develop social connections, while facing challenges without anxiety.
- Raising Cain: Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys
- Homesick and Happy: How Time Away from Parents Can Help a Child Grow
- Best Friends, Worst Enemies: Understanding the Social Lives of Children
- Mom, They’re Teasing Me: Helping Your Child Solve Social Problems
A special thank you to our partners of this week's episode:
- Explorer Bible for Kids - Learn more at explorerbibleforkids.com. Buy your copy today from Lifeway.com and get 50% off using code RBG.
- The Chosen Season 3 begins in theaters November 18! For more information, visit TheChosenTickets.com.