Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant are joined by Jerrad Lopes of Dad Tired to talk about Fatherhood.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Could you tell us a little about your family and your ministry?
- How does your book and podcast help dad?
- In all the work you’ve done writing and producing the podcast, what are some of your favorite lessons you’ve learned about fatherhood from all your guests and all your research?
- What do new dads need to hear right now? How do they need to be encouraged and admonished?
- As a Christian, how are you thinking about fatherhood differently from someone who doesn’t follow Christ?
- How does a father raise kids who have their identity in Jesus?
- What does spiritual leadership look like for you in your house and how has it changed as your kids have grown up?
- What are some of the struggles you have when it comes to leading your kids? What are you hoping your kids aren’t going to learn from you?
- If a mom or wife is listening and their husband is not spiritually engaged in their family, how would you advise her, what wisdom do you have for her?
- If a dad listening is having a real battle with his own guilt, about his own struggles around leadership, how would you encourage him?
- Why do you think it’s so easy for men to choose other things over their families?
- If you think about our generation of fathers how would you commend them? What would you say needs to be changed?
- What are some ways that we can be praying for you?
Jerrad Lopes is a Christian author, speaker, and the founder of Dad Tired. He is passionate about equipping men and fostering community where, together, men can live out the gospel. He and his wife Leila live in South Carolina with their four children.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.