On today’s episode of the Journeywomen podcast, we’re kicking off a brand new series on the fruit of the Spirit with Amy Gannett! In this series, we hope to grow in our understanding of how the Spirit helps us mirror the character of God. Amy Gannett is a Bible teacher and writer with a passion for good theology and exegetical Bible study. She got her B.A. in Biblical Exposition and Biblical Studies from Moody Bible Institute and her Masters of Divinity from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. She teaches a digital Bible study through her website and creates theology training tools for kids through Tiny Theologians. Amy and her husband, Austin, are currently church planters in eastern North Carolina.
Commentary on the Epistle to the Galatians by Martin Luther
Galatians for You by Tim Keller
Living Beyond Yourself by Beth Moore
CONNECT WITH AMY
• What does it mean to walk in the Spirit?
• How has your view of the passage on the fruit of the Spirit grown or changed?
• What's the difference between keeping in step with the Spirit versus trying to produce good fruit in and of our own strength?
• How can you praise God for how he has grown you in the last year?
• What will abiding in Christ look like for you this week?
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!