On today’s episode we’re chatting with Joni Eareckson Tada about goodness. Joni’s deep, abiding trust in Christ overflows as you’ll see in this conversation and as you can see from her decades long life of faithfulness. Joni is the Founder and CEO of Joni and Friends International Disability Center, providing outreach to thousands of families impacted by disability around the globe. A diving accident in 1967 left then 17-year-old Joni a quadriplegic in a wheelchair. She founded Joni and Friends in 1979 to provide Christ-centered ministry to special-needs families, as well as training for churches. Joni has written over 50 books and is a regular columnist in several magazines. She and her husband Ken were married in 1982 and reside in Calabasas, California.
Joni and Friends Ministry
Joni and Friends Family Retreats (29 in the US every summer and 29 in developing nations)
When God Weeps by Steve Estes & Joni Eareckson Tada
Reading the Psalms
CONNECT WITH JONI
• Where have you seen God’s goodness on display in the midst of suffering?
• What Scriptures reference the goodness of God?
• How has God revealed his goodness throughout all of history?
• What does the gospel reveal about the goodness of God?
• What will abiding in Christ look like for you this week?
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!