Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant talk about how we can practice gratitude as we lead our families.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Where is gratitude hard for you as you lead your family and model it for your children?
- What does entitlement look like in a child?
- Where have you seen gratitude modeled in your own family?
- Why is it important to teach our kids to say thank you?
- What has the Lord said about gratitude?
- If a parent is struggling with gratitude, how would you encourage them?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.