Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant discuss how we can fight against indifference and care about the things God cares about.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What comes to mind when you think about indifference?
- Where do you see indifference in your home?
- Is it possible for us to care about all things God cares about?
- Where do you care rightly in your home?
- What does the bible have to say about indifference?
- If someone is struggling with indifference, how would you counsel them?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Deuteronomy 30, Zephaniah, Matthew 7:13-14, 1 Samuel 2:12-36, Matthew 5
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.