Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant discuss what irritation is and how we can grow in patience.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- When you say irritation, what comes to mind?
- Where do you see irritation in your life as a parent?
- Where are you more patient?
- What scriptures come to mind about irritation?
- What advice would you give someone who is struggling with irritation?
- Anger that results from entitlement.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.