On the seventh episode of the Family Discipleship Podcast the hosts (Adam Griffin, Cassie Bryant, and Chelsea Griffin) answer a very important question about baptism for Christian parents.
Questions that we answered in this episode:
- What can someone who practices infant baptism expect to get out of a conversation like this?
- Why is this question an important one?
- How can a parent know if their child is ready to be baptized?
- What role do you think peer pressure and parent pressure plays in this conversation?
- What is the process your church takes or any advice for church workers out there teaching a family baptism class?
- How can we celebrate a baptism in a way that can make it into a milestone?
- Any next steps we can suggest for a parent whose kids are clearly not ready?
To keep up with the Family Discipleship Podcast, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.
To read more about family discipleship, check out the book Family Discipleship: Leading Your Home Through Time, Moments, and Milestones by Adam Griffin and Matt Chandler.
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a Christian parenting podcast from Training the Church.