On today’s episode, we’re chatting about joy and sorrow with our dear friend, Abbey Wedgeworth. Abbey Wedgeworth is a wife, mom, and writer located on the South Carolina coast. She is passionate about Bible literacy and discipleship and loves to see how the gospel transforms how people think and live. Abbey is the author of Held: 31 Biblical Reflections on God’s Comfort and Care in the Sorrow of Miscarriage, the host of the Held podcast, and the curator of the annual Gentle Leading Advent Devotional for Moms. Connect with Abbey at abbeywedgeworth.com.
FULL SHOW NOTES
• How does the gospel enable you to be connected to God in the midst of your various joys and hardships?
• How does being connected to God change the way you engage with others, even if they are in a different season than you?
• What are some ways you have had to navigate the tension of sharing both joy and sorrow with other members of the body of Christ?
• What passages of Scripture can serve to point you to the gospel in the midst of both joy and sorrow?
• What are you going to do or implement as a result of what you’ve learned this week?
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!