Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley are joined by Julie Wilding to talk about the littlest theologians—kids—and how the Church and families can help form them into healthy disciples from their earliest years. This is a Knowing Faith Remix episode from Episode #29.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Can kids be theologians?
- What have we learned about teaching doctrine to children?
- How does TVC do this?
- How have you done this in your home?
- But, aren’t they just repeating what we say? Is it really doing anything?
- Theologian: One who has beliefs about God and operates from them.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- Your office thermostat is set for men’s comfort. Here’s the scientific proof.
- TVC Memory Verse Calendar 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
- TVC Five Foundation Truths: God is good, God made everything, God is in charge of everything, God wants to talk with us, Jesus came to save sinners.
- Mosaic Four Foundational Truths: God is good, God is great, God is gracious, God is glorious.
- The Westminster Shorter Catechism
- New City Catechism
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
- Seeds Family Worship
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Knowing Faith.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Support Knowing Faith and Become a Patron: