Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant have a conversation about how we can disciple our boys to help them enter manhood.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- One of the most important questions we have to address in discipleship is what are we aiming for?
- Are there some biological markers that separate boys from men?
- How do y’all think our secular culture defines manhood?
- How is that different from how the church defines it?
- What role do you think the church could or should make in helping with rites of passage, helping a boy enter into manhood?
- What scriptures come to mind for y’all with this topic?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- 1 Corinthians 13, Philippians 2, John 8, Isaiah 61:1-3
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.