Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant continue their conversation from the last episode and discuss how to raise Godly women.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Are there good resources on this topic?
- Is the way you think about raising girls different from raising boys?
- When did you feel like you could call yourself a woman instead of a girl?
- Do see a societal difference between a girl and a woman?
- What role do you think the church could or should make in helping with rites of passage, helping a girl enter into womanhood?
- What scriptures come to mind for y’all with this topic?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Proverbs 31, Psalm 144:12, Psalm 112
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.