On today’s episode of the Journeywomen podcast, we’re chatting with Jen Oshman about love. This conversation served as a sweet reminder that loving others is a work of the Spirit and that we need his help to do this! We pray it encourages you to look to him as you seek to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind, and love your neighbor as yourself. Jen Oshman is a wife and mom to four daughters and has served as a missionary for almost two decades on three continents. She currently resides in Colorado, where she and her husband serve with Pioneers International, and they planted Redemption Parker, an Acts29 church, two and a half years ago. Her passion is leading women into a deeper faith and fostering a biblical worldview.
Galatians for You by Tim Keller
Exalting Jesus in Galatians by David Platt & Tony Merida
Reading Biographies of Missionaries (Amy Carmichael or Lilias Trotter)
CONNECT WITH JEN
• What did you take away from Jen’s explanation of Galatians?
• How does God perfectly possess the attribute of love?
• What passages of Scripture do you think of that exemplify the love of God?
• What does it look like in your life to put God's love on display for a lost and dying world to see?
• What will abiding in Christ look like for you this week?
FULL SHOW NOTES
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!