On today’s episode of the Journeywomen podcast, we’re chatting with David Platt about peace. We talked about who supplies our peace and how we can reconcile the reality that we have peace in Christ, even when our circumstances don’t feel particularly peaceful! So you’ll know him a little better, David Platt is the author of three New York Times bestsellers, including Radical. He is lead pastor at McLean Bible Church in metro Washington, D.C., the former president of the IMB (International Mission Board), and founder of Radical Inc. (www.Radical.net), a global center for the unreached that serves churches in accomplishing the mission of Christ. Platt received his Master of Divinity (M.Div), Master of Theology (Th.M), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He lives in Virginia with his wife and their children.
Three Fold Secret of the Holy Spirit by James McConkey
The Wonderful Spirit Filled Life by Charles Stanley
Jesus Continued... by J.D. Greear
When Helping Hurts by Steve Corbett
Exalting Jesus in Galatians by David Platt & Tony Merida
Something Needs to Change by David Platt
CONNECT WITH RADICAL
• What is the peace of God?
• How does the gospel create a foundation of peace for our lives?
• How do we reconcile knowing that we have peace in Christ when we don't feel particularly peaceful?
• How is God leading you to be an ambassador of peace?
• How will you encourage your heart when you find yourself failing?
• What will abiding in Christ look like for you this week?
FULL SHOW NOTES
Support the podcast by writing a review
*Affiliate links used are used where appropriate. Thank you for supporting the products that support Journeywomen!