Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant have a conversation about the role of a parent to disciple their family when it comes to school choices.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What are the temptations and dangers of this conversation?
- What is your personal education story?
- Why is there so much tension around this choice for parents?
- What kind of questions would you ask on a school visit?
- How can we pay attention to our motivations when we make this decision? What scripture are you using in order to make your choice?
- What’s the importance of parent involvement regardless of school choice?
- How can this go well and how can this go poorly?
- Does my kid's peer group matter?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Deuteronomy 6:4-9, John 17:1–26
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.