Elizabeth Woodson wraps up season one by answering questions submitted by listeners!
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- How do you recommend Christians discern what voices to trust on certain topics?
- Any recommendations for how to make connections to much earlier books in the Bible when it feels like it’s been forever since you’ve read it?
- What's a passage of Scripture that has really challenged you in finding its meaning?
- What authors, speakers, teachers, family, and friends have influenced your theology the most?
- Essentials: Things that we believe as Christians that are true for all Christians for all time.
- Distinctives: Things that Christians will disagree on with grace and charity.
- Metanarrative of Scripture: The whole story of scripture from Genesis to Revelation.
If you want to learn more about the entire story of the Bible check out Elizabeth’s new study, From Beginning To Forever.
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Twitter | Instagram | TikTok
Our Sister Podcasts:
Knowing Faith | The Family Discipleship Podcast | Confronting Christianity
Starting Place with Elizabeth Woodson is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.