Kyle Worley and Rebecca McLaughlin answer questions submitted by listeners!
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- How would you counsel a Christian who is invited to the gay wedding of a close relative or friend?
- How should Christians understand God's sovereignty and the image of God in the case of a person born with a physical and/or mental disability? Is disability a product of the Fall that God allows to remain in us, as in the case of other diseases that develop over our lifetimes? Are we "knit together in our mother's womb" with a disability, just as the Lord creates us male or female?
- What are some resources that may be helpful to me as I seek to learn more about critical race theory?
- Would love your insight on how to connect with people at church.
- Why do you believe the resurrection actually happened?
Instagram | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | The Family Discipleship Podcast | Starting Place
Confronting Christianity is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.