Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant answer questions submitted by listeners!
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- How do you manage ministry and family life?
- How do you handle boys making pretend weapons out of anything?
- What sorts of things do you write in the Bibles you are journaling for your boys?
- How do you handle disrespectful attitudes from elementary kids?
- How do you manage grandparents that live far away when the others live close?
- How do you discipline biblically in today’s culture that pushes an attachment parenting style? How do you discipline a one year old that is being defiant but is too young to understand?
- How do you make sure you cover everything with your kids before they graduate or “launch”?
- How do we not view parts of our child's personality as a direct result of our parenting choices?
- How do you get your kids to engage in the main worship gathering?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Hebrews 12:4-13
- New City Catechism
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.