Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant discuss what shame is, how it can be hurtful in our families, and how to fight against it with the gospel.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What is a working definition between guilt and shame?
- Where has shame been something that has been difficult for you?
- Have you used shame or humiliation against your children?
- Where are you able to fight back shame?
- Where does the Bible talk about shame?
- How does a parent fight they lie that things are hopeless?
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.