Kyle Worley and Rebecca McLaughlin talk about deconstructing; where has this come from and how should we engage?
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Let’s talk about deconstruction: Where has this come from?
- What is the most helpful way for us to approach people's real questions?
- Don’t we also need cultural deconstruction?
- How often are we deconstructing how culture (sarcasm, the sexual revolution, systemic injustice) has influenced us and our beliefs?
- Can the church be salvaged? Why not just embrace an anti-institutional practice of following Jesus?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | The Family Discipleship Podcast
Confronting Christianity is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.