Adam Griffin, Cassie Bryant, and Chelsea Griffin are joined by Lauren Chandler to have a conversation about teaching our kids to praise God in all circumstances.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Would you introduce yourself and tell us about you, your family, and your ministry?
- Tell us about the two children's books you’ve written and what compelled you to write for children?
- Would you read Praise Him to us?
- Will you share with us your personal journey of learning how to praise God amidst all circumstances?
- Why do we as parents need to model this for our children?
- What are some practical ways you’ve modeled this for your kids?
- How have you as a mom redirected your children's worship from lesser things to God?
- What are some ways our listeners can be praying for you?
Lauren Chandler is married to Matt Chandler who is the pastor of The Village Church. They have three kids Audrey, Reed, and Norah. She is a worship leader and enjoys studying God’s word and writing. Lauren has written books, Bible studies, and songs.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.