Adam Griffin, Cassie Bryant, and Chelsea Griffin are joined by Amy Gannett to discuss how to spiritually lead our homes by teaching theology to our kids.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Would you introduce yourself and tell us about you, your family, and your ministry?
- Where did the idea for Tiny Theologians come from and what’s the vision for it?
- What are some resources for families that have worked really well?
- Why is so much of the Christian kids curriculum that’s out there targeted at kids’ behavior instead of the gospel or our God as the focus?
- Would you share with us what spiritual leadership looks like in your house?
- Is spiritual leadership ever difficult for you, and where do you find encouragement in that?
- Can you talk to us about Fix your Eyes and your new podcast?
- What are some ways our listeners can be praying for you?
Amy Gannett is a wife to Austin and a mom to Emerson and Elliot. Together with Austin, they are planting Trinity Church Greenville where Amy serves as the Director of Discipleship. Amy oversees Tiny Theologians, a resource to help kids grow in knowing and loving God through his Word through Gospel-centered and theologically-rich discipleship tools for children ages 2 to 12. She is the author of Fix Your Eyes and the founder of Bible Study Schoolhouse.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.