This bonus episode is from our recently released sister podcast, The Family Discipleship Podcast. The hosts; Adam Griffin, Cassie Bryant, and Chelsea Griffin, interview their friend and our very own Jen Wilkin about family discipleship in the Wilkin home.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Who is Jen the mom? What is the Wilkin family like?
- What is it like for your family now entering into grandparent phase?
- What kind of intentionality went into being available to your kids to talk about hard things?
- None of us are perfect parents. Can you think of a time that things did not go “according to plan” in the Wilkin home?
- What was some of the best wisdom you received from someone else about leading your family spiritually?
- How did the attributes of God come up for you in conversations with your kids?
- If you could go back to when your first child was born and give yourself one piece of advice about the Wilkin family’s spiritual life, what would you say?
- Did y’all have formal time in the word together? Was everyone on their own? How did it change as your kids got older?
- What are the prayers you prayed for your kids that you saw the Lord answer?
- What role has the church played in coming alongside your family as you’ve discipled them?
- Is there any scripture that you or your family can point to that has been a guide to you in how you’ve led your home?
- What are the prayers you have for your kids right now?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Knowing Faith.
Reserve your spot now to attend Southern Seminary Preview Day on October 15. Use the promo code KNOWINGFAITH, and Southern will waive the $25 fee for lodging and meals.
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Support Knowing Faith and Become a Patron: