Jen Wilkin, JT English, and Kyle Worley believe that the primary context for discipleship is the local church. In this episode they discuss how that is foundational to the Training the Church cohort. If you are interested in applying visit our website.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What is the history around the Training the Church cohort?
- Participants from the Training the Church cohort share about their experience.
- Are you just going to tell me to copy and paste what you did?
- What are some of the principles that you feel like have a huge impact on people when they consider them?
- Cohort Participants: What was the reason you joined the cohort?
- What actually is the cohort?
- What are some examples of sessions?
- What is your favorite session to teach?
- Cohort Participants: What was the most impactful part of the cohort?
- What kind of people participate in this cohort?
- If I want to do this, what are my next steps?
- Cohort Participants: Who would you recommend this cohort to?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Knowing Faith.
Explore the Southern Seminary degrees designed to equip you to do even more to advance the cause of Christ and His Kingdom: SBTS.EDU/EXPLORE.
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Website
Support Knowing Faith and Become a Patron: