Adam Griffin, Cassie Bryant, and Chelsea Griffin have a discussion about how to interact with other people's kids and what kind of influence other adults can have on our kids.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- Have you ever regretted either parenting someone else’s kids or not doing something when you could have?
- Where do we need to be sensitive about trying to disciple other people’s kids?
- What’s the difference between discipleship and discipline when you are around other people’s kids?
- What’s the advantage of having other adults disciple your kids?
- How do can we or should we invite other adults into our kids lives?
- How do we prepare our kids to interact with kids from families that parent very differently?
- Anything you think your family does that makes it harder for other parents to work with your kid?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.