Adam Griffin, Chelsea Griffin, and Cassie Bryant are back for Season 4 and have a discussion about where to start with family discipleship.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- If somebody has struggled with family discipleship and they asked you where to start, what wisdom would you offer them?
- What if their family is resistant to starting something new?
- What’s a great way to get started if you’ve never been discipled?
- What’s a benefit to discipleship?
- If someone has struggled to get connected at church, how would you advise them?
- Where would you advise somebody to get started on reading the bible as a family?
- Where can someone get started with Time, Moments, and Milestones?
- If someone was brand new to our show, where would you tell them to start?
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Amazon affiliate links are used where appropriate. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases, thank you for supporting Training the Church.
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | Confronting Christianity | Starting Place
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.