On the first episode of the Family Discipleship Podcast the hosts, Adam Griffin, Cassie Bryant, and Chelsea Griffin, talk about why they are hosting this new show and why they think this is important.
Questions answered in this episode:
- Who are these hosts?
- What is family discipleship?
- Why should people care about family discipleship?
- What concerning trends are we seeing in this current generation?
- Is there any good news for the pessimistic or struggling parent?
- What scriptures come immediately to mind when we think about leading our family spiritually?
- Is this podcast just for parents?
- What are we looking forward to this season?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
To keep up with the Family Discipleship Podcast, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter.
To read more about family discipleship, check out the book Family Discipleship: Leading Your Home Through Time, Moments, and Milestones by Adam Griffin and Matt Chandler.
The Family Discipleship Podcast is a podcast of
Training the Church