Rebecca McLaughlin is joined by Sam Alberry to discuss the topic of friendship.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What is the New Testament vision for friendship?
- Why do Christians think they have to have it all together and not need friends?
- Do we tend to look to specific people to fulfill all of our relational needs?
- Where do you look in scripture for a picture of friendship?
- What mandate and model does Jesus give us for friendship?
- What would you say are the biggest challenges and opportunities among Christian men in friendship?
- What is a good mind sight to have as we are looking to make new friends?
- What is something that brings people together to form friendship?
- How can Christian’s approach friendship with the opposite sex with wisdom and holiness?
- What are your views on accountability friendships?
- Proverbs, John 15, Matthew 26, 1 Timothy 5:2, James 5:16
- No Greater Love by Rebecca McLaughlin
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | The Family Discipleship Podcast | Starting Place
Confronting Christianity is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.