Rebecca McLaughlin is joined by Dr. Danielle Treweek to have a conversation about singleness and marriage.
Questions Covered in This Episode:
- What is the spiritual climate of Australia?
- What are the health benefits of regular participation in church?
- What does the subtitle of your book, “Retrieving an Eschatological Vision for the Contemporary Church” mean?
- When you say “the life to come,” what do you mean?
- Why are you gonna be single forever?
- Help us understand how we got to our current viewpoint on singleness.
- How are we currently idealizing and idolizing marriage?
- What does the New Testament say about sexual immorality?
- How might those of us who are married help to reclaim the value of singleness?
Dr. Danielle Treweek is a Christian theological researcher, author and speaker whose ministry focus lies in resourcing Christian individuals & communities on biblical singleness, sexuality, theological retrieval, worldview formation & other related topics.
To learn more about our sponsors please visit our website.
Instagram | Twitter
Our Sister Shows:
Knowing Faith | The Family Discipleship Podcast | Starting Place | Tiny Theologians
Confronting Christianity is a podcast of Training the Church. For ad-free episodes and more content check out our Patreon.